According to Nathan J. Snow, our gravitation to conflict, perpetuated by living in a combative world, fuels our unhappiness. But we can joyously alter our perception of the world and free ourselves . . .
Most people today are addicted to conflict, needlessly clinging to mental struggle out of habit and familiarity. Although a necessary part of life at times, conflict is an inviting force that we all too often overindulge, like coffee, alcohol, or sex. Becoming aware of your gravitation toward conflict helps you break free of old patterns of behavior and allows you to inhabit a new sense of peace and gratitude.
Nathan J. Snow is a successful West Coast entertainment executive and committed spiritual traveler who has been meditating and exploring transformational practices for over 15 years. Using the 12 Tools he has developed, you can learn to calm yourself despite life’s most frenetic challenges.
With these concise, easy-to-use tools, you can:
• Understand your motivation for habitual conflict
• Quit reacting to your internal dialog
• Strengthen your interpersonal relationships
• Increase your creativity and pursue your dreams
• Establish gratitude as your new center point
• Commit to spiritual growth